Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been good!

3 posters

Go down

It's been good! Empty It's been good!

Post  Notjasonk Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 am

I hate to do this but I am dropping out. Nothing against anyone or anything. I hope all the things I've brought up these last few months, will help make this club stronger. I hope everyone here can see it isn't about numbers, its about friendship. I actually met heyitstyler through this club and now we talk everyday and hang out almost every weekend. He lives 2hours away and I see him more than most of my friends around my own area. I've had a blast at all the shows and meetings we have spent together. Ill still hang with everyone at the shows I make this year. I don't want any hard feelings. Friends will be friends no matter what club they are or aren't with. So I'm so glad y'all welcomed me in, but its now my time to leave. Thanks everyone for letting me roll with you
Notjasonk
Notjasonk

Back to top Go down

It's been good! Empty Re: It's been good!

Post  HOMBRE_ALLEN Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 am

Hope to see ya around this summer
HOMBRE_ALLEN
HOMBRE_ALLEN

Back to top Go down

Post  doordraggindime Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

what!? you had some good ideas and even talked about how we all need to be serious about this and commited.. why leave now?
doordraggindime
doordraggindime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down