Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!!!

4 posters

Go down

Hey everyone!!! Empty Hey everyone!!!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is!!! Show season is finally apon us!!!!! Soo lets who everyone is, what theyve been working on and what shows there gonna be makeing this year!!!!!!! Ill start! Im todd miller- founder, have the zebra truck which has been neglected for a bit, and has some new plans! , instead of the 4.8 turbo its gonna most likly be getting a 6.0 with the turbo! Also i havethe 68 cadillac deville, gonna stay traditional with it, and i just bout a 87 s10 that will be gettin my 4.8 with 22s and some crazy ass paint! As far as shows ill be at showfest, torquefest, slamology, camp n drag and sparks in the ozarks! There a few other mediam size shows ill be at!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sadistickustomzcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!! Empty Re: Hey everyone!!!

Post  Zack_bert Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 am

Im zack i like long walks on the beach, long car rides, and bonfires on a fall night.
I have a rx7 widebodied and ls swaped, might be turboed and rhd converted before i know it. Ill be at showfest, slam, cnd, and cnd.
Zack_bert
Zack_bert

https://www.facebook.com/xzackxftf

Back to top Go down

Post  Slammed85Blaze Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm

It's going well man, not online much with work and family things going on, but been wanting to get together with ya Todd, when is a good time man for you to look over the blaze and see what we can get done with it. I would like to Join you guys in some shows ASAP can't wait to see these dimes of yours bro.

Slammed85Blaze

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!! Empty everyhtings good here

Post  calistunter13 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Doing ok here. Just lots of school work, family and military things going on. Im currently working on the bed of my 93 mazda b2200. going to raise it and make it a tilt bed but instead of maualing lifting it it will be on an airbag itself. finally got the truck to lay frame all the way around and almost done with the interior. pics coming soon.

calistunter13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum