Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get it

Go down

Trying to get it Empty Trying to get it

Post  ITSABOX Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 am

So, my name is Ben, I just very recently petiiioned to get a chapter out here in the west in Nevada, Reno. I am hoping to do this, I am not new to the world of mini. My name is known in the world of Nissan mini trucks!!!!!

I grew a name because of my atitude in forums, and such like like that. I had nissancustoms.com, our logo was shown, and mentioned many times threw out the mag. Many people no my name in the nissan forums under a different name. But, I am not here for that.

I want to bring what I see as a very great foundation to the west coast. Its now world wide, but lets hit the west coast also. Todd got sent on facebook a video I very quickly made. I had more intention for the video, but my fuel pump died the day before this. So, well fuck it, I wanted to do this so I went with what I had to shoot off of. So here is my truck,let me know guys, I wanna rep, be it a chapter or a nomad in away.

Thanks,
Ben

*****edit, I cant post a link for 7 days******
sorry guys

ITSABOX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum