Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE

4 posters

Go down

CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE Empty CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:28 pm

for all of the club gear please go to eye kandy designs, this is where we are all getting stickers shirts,hats ect...... if your a petitioing member you can rock the full logo gear except your sticker untill your petitioing is up....... any ? afro
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sadistickustomzcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE Empty Re: CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE

Post  Admin Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm

agian guys, (state reps) please inform all members and petitioners about what stickers are for who and what,,,,, full members run the full 5 star logo... petitiners run the single sk star.. please enforce this.... and make sore your members and petiotiners get there logos asap.... we want to actually see people rep the club!!!!!!

thanks!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE Empty Re: CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 am

I may be stepping out a little here, but I have been pondering on this all day....

My personal opinion is that I do not think any petitioner should rock the full bar of stars. Our whole thing is to earn them stars. I for one will be holding my chapter to a high standard and would not be open to my petitioners rocking a full bar. Owning the full bar is owning the right, and until you are a full member I do not feel you have earned the right.

Now please do not take this as I am trying to step on any toes or I am trying to argue the point, I am just one man and it is only my opinion. I am merely putting it out there because it is something I feel strong about and invite some feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 am

honestly.... i kinda feel the same way... i think that from here on out maybe we should change that... how should we do it though like just not let them get club stuff or ??????? i mean im open for opinons you know that! bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 am

We have a few single star options in place now when it comes to gear. I am all about them repping something. Maybe down the road sometime we can come up with some more. For the most part though, as long as there are a few options, they should be even more stoked when they get to earn the option to get all the other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 am

very true! im gonna shoot this to my guys until they get on and see this! i guss well have to tell all petiting from here on out that they can oonly run single star logo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  heyitstyler Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 am

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here but I agree with this. Only full members should be able to get all the "gear" with the full bar on it. Maybe talk to Rj and see if there is anything he can do with maybe putting a single star on the back of shirts and jackets and instead of having a chapter name like "Illinois ect." have it say "Petitioner" across the bottom. Just an idea figured I would throw my word here. Wink
heyitstyler
heyitstyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Yeah I think they shouldn't be able to rock the full bar yet. I like Tylers idea with the gear and what not. Sorry maybe I'm not up to date but what is the petitioning sticker exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm

The single star with SK

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 am

Hey guys im considering trying a pre order with eyekandy on a 10 year anniversary shirt for the 2013 season, this will be a thing where he designs it then posts it up for x amount of weeks to take pre orders then once the set amount of weeks are up he prints it.. Who would be interested in buying thos shirt? Id like to get a count ahead kinda for ideas
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HOMBRE_ALLEN Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

cheers THIS GUY
HOMBRE_ALLEN
HOMBRE_ALLEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 pm

i would

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 pm

ok guys im planning on getting with rj to do a tshirt design,,, toss some ideas of things you might like to see, we might use them we might not!!! this will be a trial for pre orders prob give a couple weeks for preorders then see what happens depending on how many people order
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

CLUB GEAR, HATS, COATS, HOODIES,STICKERS ECT....CHECK HERE Newpji10

if your interested in these keychains look up rick sk moore on fb
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

Ok shirt update!!!!! I just got done talkin to rj and he is ordering in material to do heat press shirts, these are simple design shirts to keep things easy for him simce hes doing this on the cart, it will be full 2 color logo on back and 1 color single star logo on front chest side, sounds like theyll be $15. Agian please do not go bugging him as he is working on many other projects, soo when its up ill get on and let everyome know!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 am

OK GUYS were have been added to customclublogos.com site for custom logos!!! If you are planning on get one of these you have to have the password, if you are plannin on getting one please contact todd miller "me" for the password! If you are planning on getting one, just shoot your idea of what ur addingg to it to be approved by me, most anything will fly just gotta make sure its not too out there! Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FourtEen Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

Sounds good!!

FourtEen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down