Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New moline il,

2 posters

Go down

New moline il,  Empty New moline il,

Post  Slammed85Blaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 pm

New to the site, I currently have a 85 4 door blazer rebuilt engine, bunch new stuff, lowered blocks, aluminum lowering springs in the front, SM roll pan small arch notch in rear paints clean low miles and I have big plans for this thing with some much needed help from you guys around the moline area. Plans are to get it bagged, some frame work, sheetsa pizza work, and much more

New moline il,  IMG_2005

New moline il,  IMG_2001

Slammed85Blaze

Back to top Go down

New moline il,  Empty My old rides

Post  Slammed85Blaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm

My previous rides first one was a 87 dime, fully shaved body lines super smooth, French front bumper, phantom grill, shaved rear lights bumper everything in the back GONE. Rear can cut out behind seats with a walk thru topper, sealed with a accordion gasket between.

New moline il,  IMG_0453
New moline il,  IMG_0454

89 dime 383 set up, fuel cell minimal lowered

New moline il,  IMG_0450
New moline il,  IMG_0540

Someone around these parts bought this from me where n what happened to it I have no idea

Slammed85Blaze

Back to top Go down

New moline il,  Empty Re: New moline il,

Post  pearl91chevy Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 pm

is that real mileage??? if it is, holy shit

pearl91chevy

Back to top Go down

Post  Slammed85Blaze Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Yes, that's actual mileage, a guy had it while he was in school for auto. Always was garaged, that guy got rid of it and another guy got ahold of it witch was stored in a garage again, I came across this on Cl. Guy just wanted it out of his garage to put his boat in their I got a really good deal on it. Only issue was the driver door was replaced because the outside handle broke and the electric window switch went out is what I was told. Who knows the truck is currently waiting for YOU GUYS to help me get this THING built for spring

Slammed85Blaze

Back to top Go down

New moline il,  Empty New shoes

Post  Slammed85Blaze Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 pm

So I really wanted to do something different and something challenging picked up some 18" z06 wheels 9.5 rear 8 front needing adapters if anyone has 3 and 2" spacers 5x4.75 please let me know I have cash

New moline il,  IMG_2622_zps405a8ff9

Slammed85Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum