Sadistic Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official rules

5 posters

Go down

Official rules Empty Official rules

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 pm

As i have tried to make everyone happy, hold votes and no one has taken them seriously, i have realized i cant make everyone happy and have decided to write the rules myself about 80% of these are from the rules from the begining of this club! If you have a problem with these then im sorry but these are the rules that everyone and every chapter are to uphold and follow by! These are really easy rules its all on how you take them!!! So with this being said here they are!!!!!

Everyone must petition for 5 months, no excuses! This is time to see dedication, and progress!!
• every state will have a chapter REP! No prez or vp they will be known as a rep! That will be the founders go to person the responsablitlys will be to set meeting and keep everything inline!
• we are a custom vehicle club not a car enthuisiast club, no lowriders, muscle cars, bikes, also WE ARE A QUILITY NOT QUINITY CLUB!with that being said all vehicles should have adjustable suspension, unless approved by the founding chapter. Along with many other modifications such as, paint work, rims, stereo, shaved/frenched, body kits, body drops, ect if the rep has any questions contact the founder!
• every member must have the full 5 star logo on there show vehicle at all times!! All petitioners must have the single star logo on there show vehicle at all times until there 5 month petitioning time is up and then voted in by 100% of that chapter.
• in order to petition they must come to first meeting with there vehicle for everyone to see, then that chapter will hold a vote for them to petition before the next meeting.
•when going to a show,cruise ect if someone breaks down we all stop!
• if the club is a part of or running a show everyone in that chapter should be atthat event..
• meetings: there is no set amount someone can or cant miss, but if there is a member or petitioner that misses multiple meetings with no call no show, or miss with unreasonalbe excuses they will be warned and possibly voted on about membership. When it comes to someone in yhe military things are a little different in the attendence as they protect us and we all repsect them for that!
•all chapters should have a meeting once every other month, weither its a cookout, meeting somewhere to eat ect. And the meeting needs to be posted on the forum so that everyone in that chapter has a place to see when and where the meetings are! You are responsable to know when the meetings are!
• all club logos, clothing, mechandise can only be purchased through the approved buisness- eyekandy designs and custom club logos
• No logo stickers should be on anyone other than members show vehicle! Support stickers are for dailey drivers ect! Also the single star logo is for peitioning members only! Not to be on full members vehicles! No exceptions!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sadistickustomzcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official rules Empty Re: Official rules

Post  heyitstyler Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 pm

short and to the point easy to follow I agree Toad! However have you heard of spell check?? HAHA! tongue just playing man good job!
heyitstyler
heyitstyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack_bert Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 pm

I like it todd
Zack_bert
Zack_bert

https://www.facebook.com/xzackxftf

Back to top Go down

Post  doordraggindime Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

and no fat chicks.. then im ok with these..
doordraggindime
doordraggindime

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 pm

One thing i wanna add or should be taken into account every time someone gets voted in make a tradrion to logo them as a family!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green_Machine89 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

The rules sound great to me. Everything is fair how you just made it. And I like the grandfather claus about adjustable suspension (people like me) I would like to do something that I can adjust at the flick of a switch but I am so limited on space for a tank and compressor and such. Not to mention my little unibody sol only has so many areas I can run lines for electronics and everything
Green_Machine89
Green_Machine89

https://www.facebook.com/chris.stanley.7

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Theres plenty of room to bag a delsol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down